This post is going to seem kind of strange because in a post about Kaden's 1st soccer game there aren't going to be any pics of Kaden!!! It was soooooo cold when we got out there that Aspynn who as already wearing her winter coat, pants, socks, shoes, hat, gloves etc. was shivering cold so I had to give her my coat so I didn't have one. Anyhow....I was freezing so I didn't get any pics taken except for these because they CRACK ME UP!!!
Aspynn fell asleep at the game
Look at her....she is sitting in her chair, then I zipped my coat around her and the chair so she was completely covered and put the hat on her and everything. By this time she was so warm and cozy she went right to sleep. What a funny girl!!!
She slept for about 45 minutes of an hour long game. I couldn't help but allow myself to freeze a little more and take a few quick pics!!!










1 comment:
What a sweet girl...she is so like her mom, you used to sleep at the races with motorcycles all around you!
Post a Comment