Every year the PTA puts together the Monster Mash (basically a Halloween carnival) and the kids seriously look forward to that each year. They enjoy the monster mash almost as much as they enjoy trick-or-treating. Here are some pics....
Saige (Sorceress) and Aspynn (Midnight Princess) before the Monster Mash (I had to make fun of her for looking soooooo serious in this pic)
After I made fun of her and she looked at the pic this is the smile that was stuck on her face for a while. She thought she looked soooo funny!!!
Saige was sooooo excited that it was FINALLY time to dress up
Kaden (A Gronckle from How to Train Your Dragon)
My cute kiddos
Heading to the Monster Mash
1 more pic before we go in....
Aspynn playing mini golf
Trick-or-Treat Alley
Saige won at the cake walk (she was the only one in our family and was soooo excited)
Saige playing one of the games
Kaden and Aspynn sweeping their pumpkins as fast as they can
Saige and Kimber having a great time
After being there for a while one of the fire alarms went off and according to MT State Law we had to evacuate until the volunteer fire dept could come and check it out. We went and sat in the truck while we waited for the fireman to clear the building.
Then we were able to go back in and pick up where we left off.....We had a great time....but I am glad I have a year to recover before going again. The monster mash is always sooooo packed you can barely walk around in there sometimes.....it's worth it once a year though to support the school and to let the kids have a great time.












1 comment:
One of these days I will have to come up for the Monster Mash...it certainly looks like LOTS OF FUN!!!!
Post a Comment