Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The 3 Little Pigs

Last Friday (March 13) Kaden's class performed the 3 little pigs. It was sooooo funny!!! The kids were sooooo excited to get up there and say their parts. Well...I just so happen to be the parent of the ONLY shy kid in the class. So everyone said their parts with such excitement except for my Kaden. He was sooooo embarrassed!!! It's really funny for me to watch because for the most part he IS NOT a shy boy. Anyhow....here are some of the pics and video from the play.

Kaden waiting patiently for the play to start.

Kaden gets really silly if he is embarrassed. This is him being embarrassed before the play.

I begged for a pic of him in front of the "set". He was pretty embarrassed because everyone was there by this point.

Here is Kaden doing his part. I can't help but laugh but I know that anyone who was ever shy is probably very sympathetic. (Kaden would probably LOVE to have Anjeanette around right about now she would be more understanding).

This is Kaden's friend Andrew performing his part.


Kaden & his friend Samantha. He was sooooo relieved after the play was over.

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

OOHH....poor sweet little Kaden. That must have been so embarrassing for him, but at least he did it. That is awesome. You could not have gotten me up there when I was his age. I love that his class did that. Ours has not done anything like that. So cute, and good for the kids to learn to get up in front of people. Way to go Kaden..!!!!

BTW-Kim, I will call you one of these days. Haven't talked to you in a while. It's been pretty crazy busy here with soccer, piano and church stuff....

Grandma Yearsley said...

Kaden, you did such a good job!!! Whg at a cute play....I wish I could have been there but seeing it in pictures is almost as good as being there.....