After picking Kaden up from school the other day we stopped on the way home to pick up the mail. Inside was a big box addressed to Kaden, Saige & Aspynn. Well they were soooooo excited!!! A package from Grandma Yearsley!!! All I could hear in the car was, "Can I open it, Can I open it please?", "Can I get the knife?", "Can I take it in the house?", the questions were endless. You would have thought it was Christmas again. Well...when we opened it the kids were sooooo excited (especially the girls). Here's some of the fun that took place thanks to Grandma Yearsley.
Kaden & Dad working on their cars together. The girls had such a hard time just WATCHING!
THANKS GRANDMA YEARSLEY!!!










4 comments:
What beautiful fingernails on such adorable girls....looks like lots of fun....glad you enjoyed the package!!
There is something to be said for family togetherness...looks like Dad did a great job....does the car drive? I don't see a finished product....
That was so nice of your mom to send that for your little ones. My kids LOVE packages too. Maybe for Christmas, we should just put a big package in the mail, and call it good. :) Love the nails....so pretty ;). Looks like you all do lots together as a family...that's great.
Post a Comment