So to turn a bad situation into a good one (at least on Saige's part) we ask her if she wanted to get her hair cut to give to some other little girl who has no hair. She said yes at first because she thought that meant she got "new hair". Well after explaining things to her several times she understood the situation and decided that YES she wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love. So I called and made a hair appointment for all of us girls. The only appointment time was for 8am so we scheduled it!!! Here are some of the pics from getting her hair cut for Locks of Love. Sadly these are also the pics of Aspynn's 1st haircut. Usually this is a wonderful exciting experience for a Mom to take her daughter to get her first haircut, but this wasn't the best experience.
All three of us girls after getting our hair cut = )










3 comments:
OH my goodness....I can't believe your girls cut their hair. I would have freaked out! But...it does look really cute. Saige looks so much older, and I love her cut. That's how I wanted Ashley's but hers is just not thick enough....jealous. :) Aspynn, I guess I have not been around her enough lately to notice that much of a change. It didn't look like she cut that much off, and when she was done with the stylist, it looked pretty much the same. She has like perfect hair too. She is just so dang cute. Love the picture of all three of you. You all look gorgeous! :)
My two oldest girls have done the same thing at one point in their lives but thankfully Ashley hasn't. I think I would just cry because hers is so long. Saige's hair is so cute and if I was more dareing I would do that to one of my girls or myself. I am glad you remembered to take pictures. My girls don't believe me that they would ever have cut their own hair so I have the proof.
Tiffany, likes to donate her hair also, she has done it 3 times now. Dad
Post a Comment