Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Who Doesn't LOVE JELL-O?!?!?

I didn't want Aspynn to feel left out while Saige helped Grandpa plant seeds so I grabbed her up and ask her to make some JELL-O with me. She was sooooo excited. She loves getting the chance to cook with just Mom (no help from Saige). She is growing up sooooo much. I just can't believe that she can make JELL-O with almost no help whatsoever. My only job is to help with the hot water. She is following right is Saige's footsteps (loves to cook and is a great helper).


I told Aspynn to show me her pretty smile. I can't quite figure out why she thinks this is it.
Every time I start cooking she RUNS to the bathroom and grabs this stool so she can come help me. She is so resourceful!!!
Now this is what I call a cute smile!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

Aspynn, you can cook at Grandma's anytime....what an adorable chef! Looks like you are ready for the Food Network, I am sure they need a show about making jello.....