Thursday, March 19, 2009

FORECLOSURESTORE.COM IS A FRAUD!!!

Just wanted to save everyone from making the same mistake we did. We signed up for Foreclosurestore.com's free 7 day trial and used it one time and here we are $200 later praying that we have finally taken care of it to the point of them not charging our credit card again. I called and called and called and NEVER got ahold of anyone...then on the day the credit card calls they answer the phone right away (caller ID maybe?!?!?). Then I get told I can't cancel anything over the phone then I talk to someone else and they "cancel" it for me, hmmmm....thought you couldn't cancel over the phone. Anyhow....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't ever go to Foreclosurestore.com they will charge you for NOTHING!!! Then refuse to reverse any of the charges. Another thing...2 of the charges were under foreclosurestore.com and the other one was under Low Price (why change your billing name if you aren't fraudulent!!!) What a crock is what I say. I hope they get in trouble for this someday!!!

No comments: