Friday, April 10, 2009

More House Pics

Here are some random pics I took of the house in NO particular order. Enjoy...


This is the front yard. Holy Cow this will be a great yard for building snowmen!!!
The Front Door!!! I have ALWAYS wanted a glass screen door, I am soooo excited!!!


Some pics of the backyard.



On the right side of the house the gate opens so you can drive vehicles back there (cool huh?!?)


The Shed







Just below the deck in the backyard. The kids found that playing under the deck is A LOT of fun. We lost them under there today for most of the time we were there.



These are the stairs going down to the gate to get out into the front yard.


Don't you LOVE the view from the deck. Now I NEED to get a patio set!!!


This pic was taken inside the family room. From left to right the doors are the laundry room/bathroom, the stairs to go upstairs and the closet.

This is the bathroom in the laundry room.


This is the bathroom sink in the laundry room. I am SOOOOO excited to have a BIG sink in my laundry room (for those awful stains you can't ever seem to get out).

This is the storage room (pic taken standing by the sink in the laundry room/bathroom)

This is the laundry room looking from outside the door (standing in the family room).

The family room is in an L shape and this is the L part.

This is the closet in the family room.

This is a pic of the family room from the stairs

This is the hall leading up to the family room.

This is the closet on a landing right inside the garage door just before turning to finish going down to the basement.

This is the closet just inside the front door.

This is a pic of the A/C unit in the Living Room (there is also on in our bedroom).

OK Mom...here is a pic of the sink I was trying to explain to you. It's blue and matches the counters. I really like it.

This is the pantry (SMALL compared to my last pantry).

This is the Master Bedroom Closet.

Master Bathroom.


Master Bedroom.
Closet in 2nd Bedroom
2nd Bedroom.

Closet in 3rd Bedroom.

3rd Bedroom.
3rd Bedroom.

The kids bathroom.

I am standing in the Living Room looking at the options of going Upstairs or downstairs. Options Options Options.....

The dining room.

The Living Room.

Entry Way.

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

So happy for you. Love the house....the yard is awesome and so jealous of the storage shed....in fact jealous of all your storage space. Love the laundry room with sink (is your huge W/D gonna fit?) Love all the big closets. I think it's going to work great for you guys. Jake might have to learn to get ready without a mirror though...with that master bath. :) Love all the pictures. I will try and call you again soon....sorry we missed each other...

Joleen said...

Looks like a neat house Kim. We are house hunting now too. What an experience!!! ;D