So this is NOT recent, but I had to post it anyway. August 28 we went out boating with some friends and had SOOOOO much fun!!! Jake was able to knee board and Kaden tried tubing. I was sooooo proud of him!!! He has such a hard time trying new things, but after a lot of pushing from me he got on the tube (I was not able to convince the girls though). What a fun time!!
Jake getting ready to knee board
He did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself
For someone I haven't ever seen knee board in the past 10 years I was surprised to see how comfortable he was out there.
He had a lot of fun!!!I went out with him at first to calm some of his nerves (I do however have Vietnam flashbacks of my Dad half way trying to kill us kids on one of these things)
Then he was comfortable enough to just go with the kids.
I know it seems silly to be proud of him about this, but he is just soooo afraid to try new things. It was wonderful seeing him do this and enjoy it!!(I don't know if you can tell but the girl standing up is playing the air guitar, soooo funny!!)
What a fun time we had!!












1 comment:
That does look fun. I bet Jake it good at knee boarding because of his kayaking. It takes a lot of strength that he is probably use to.
Post a Comment