The dining room after Jake ripped the carpet out (the tack strips are still there and I was soooo worried that Burgee would step on one, but he didn't).
Jake starting to rip up the linoleum and the plastic baseboards in the kitchen
Working on removing the underlayment (last time we did this we hated it.....just so you know....it isn't any better the second time around!!!)
Aspynn was such a good helper!!! She helped clean up the little pieces of underlayment and she also picked up all the nails/screws that we took out of the underlayment.
Jake and I were wishing we had her energy!!!
Jake trying to get that energy boost!!
Go Aspynn, Go Aspynn, Go Aspynn!!!
Jake cutting the underlayment close to the cabinets caused a lot of smoke and dust. This will be soooooo fun to clean up!!!
Jake and I both fell in love with his new shop vac. It made clean up soooooo easy!!! Thanks Aunt Kari!!!
FINALLY.....Starting to put the new laminate flooring down
Better have another drink of Pepsi!!!
I wish it were already done.....I wish it were already done!!
Getting closer....
Jake's Dad came down to lend a hand.....
The kids LOVED the flooring. They just couldn't help themselves they had to get on the floors and slide on them and dance on them (just to make sure they work).
Getting closer....
Jake's Dad came down to lend a hand.....
The kids LOVED the flooring. They just couldn't help themselves they had to get on the floors and slide on them and dance on them (just to make sure they work).


















4 comments:
I lOVE the new floors, and tell Jake I am way impressed that he did all that! It looks great!
Looks GREAT Kim! Tell Jake...AWSOME JOB! Can't wait to come see it in person.
It looks great. I love to see what projects people do in there houses because I can't get Kevin to any at our house. Tell Jake great job.
Looks Awesome!!! :D
Post a Comment