Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Walk/Bike/Scooter Ride

After school today I took Saige and her friend Brooke to a birthday party and then brought Kaden and Aspynn home. When we got home they both wanted to go outside and play. I decided I would take a few minutes and get a little more laundry done. Then I started to feel guilty and decided to take Kaden and Aspynn for a walk. We all had a great time!!! Here are some pics of our little excursion....

As soon as I said we were going for a walk Aspynn grabbed her scooter and so Kaden decided he wanted to ride his bike
Kaden's friend decided he wanted to come with us as well
Kaden is getting sooooo good on his bike. I am soooo proud of him!!! I was surprised that he could look behind him and talk to Aspynn and keep riding with no problems...
Way to go Kaden!!!
What a happy kid!!!
Aspynn loves to be in front!!!
WE ROCK MOM!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

What CUTE pics of such adorable kids!!! Looks like you are having fun!