Aspynn wanted to get her picture taken the other day and these are what we came up with. Nothing too fancy, they were just taken in our yard, but I thought they were pretty cute (how could they not be considering what I was taking pics of!!!).

I love pics of
Aspynn laughing!! She totally glows!!!
Aspynn's new thing is reading!!! She LOVES to read!! She could happily sit and look through books all day long and try to remember how to story goes.
Aspynn LOVES her
Burgee Boy!!! I don't know what she would do if she
didn't have him!! I don't know what I would do if we didn't have him either!!! He is
sooooo tolerant of her!!

Aspynn loves that
Burgee is in the background in this pic

Just being cute

Silly girl!!



I am noticing a trend in my pics lately that I don't really have any of
Kaden and
Saige. I guess I will try to have to focus on that a little better this week. I don't want any of you to be missing out on how cute and awesome they are as well. I will try to be better!!
2 comments:
Nice pictures...and your backup dancer seems to follow you around....CUTE GIRL!
WOW! Aspynn is getting so big...I see a little bit of Saige in her look...they grow up so quick!
Post a Comment