March 16th I got the call the they had set Greg's headstone. I was so excited because he deserves to have a nice headstone there for people to see. I was even happier when my Sister-In-Law called to tell me that she was posting pics to her blog so I could go check them out. Well...I couldn't let this go without blogging about it myself so I stole the pic from her blog and posted it on mine. I at least wanted to make sure that she got the credit for the nice pic. The ironic part of all of this is that Greg passed away Nov 16th and his headstone was set March 16th.
Anyhow...I just wanted to take a second to say that I love and miss Greg sooooo much!! We are such great friends that it is hard to have him gone, but I know that he is in a better place. I am soooo impressed with how our family is handling this!! We don't sit around and wallow in our sorrow, but embrace the fact that Greg is in a better place just awaiting our arrival.
I thought I would share some of our favorite pics of Greg before we show the headstone.
What a cutie patutie!!!
I am sooooo grateful that Greg was such a wonderful example to all of us that knew him. Surprisingly, his example has even been touching the lives of those that didn't know him through the stories of those of us that know and love him. When we were in High School I used to hate that everyone called me Greg's Sister, now I feel honored!! Funny how things change!!!










2 comments:
This is certainly an unexpected treat! When I think about the love siblings share you and Greg were always an amazing example of what brotherly love should be...always willing to help each other in good times and bad. I know he looks down and smiles when he thinks of the love you continue to share until you see each other again...I know it makes me eternally grateful to be the one who was lucky enough to be your earthly mom....I LOVE YOU!
I'm wollowing.....but I am working on it. I wish many times that my sisters and I had even a glimps of how you and Greg were together...so much love...so much strength.... so much compasion...you two could enspire anyone...I am trully blessed to know you both,
Sorry...crying too much...this is awsome kim.
Post a Comment