HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY KADEN
&
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY SAIGE
I can't believe how big my kiddos are getting!!! Kaden is now 9 and Saige is 7!!! I feel like I can barely keep up with them and trying to accomplish teaching them the things I wasn't to before they become the dreaded TEENAGER!!!!
Anyhow...they are such good kids and we are soooo proud of them....here are some pics from their B-days!!!
Since we don't have their actual party on their B-day we had friends over for Root beer floats on Kaden's B-day. He was soooo excited!!!
Kaden enjoying his root beer float
On Saige's B-day we roasted marshmallows and Lupi made homemade ice cream with toppings for everyone (YUM!!!). Also as a little something extra special it was on Saige's B-day that Grandma Yearsley, Aunt Kari and Trinitee arrived!!!
Saige enjoying her ice cream (I do have to admit I fell in love with homemade ice cream....so much that I purchased my own ice cream maker!!!)For the second year in a row Kaden & Saige were both determined to have their birthday at.....
DRUM ROLL PLEASE........
TONS OF FUN!!!
(This is not my favorite place due to the customer service, but my kids LOVE IT!!!!)
Saige & Kimber
Kaden with his first haul of tickets.....
Aspynn & McKenzie
Kaden, Bryson and Spencer enjoying their time at TONS OF FUN!!!
Saigee looking cute for the camera
PIZZA TIME!!!
Getting ready for laser tag....here is the whole clan
Aspynn looking adorable in her laser tag vest
GROUP 1: Spencer, Bryson, Kaden, Aspynn & McKenzie (don't feel sorry for those girls...they really held their own in there!!!)
Aspynn shooting the boys
TEAM 2: Saige, Trinitee, Kaitlyn, Kimber and Brooke
The kids LOVE these fair slides. They are a BIG hit!!! This is Trinitee, Saige and Bryson coming down.....
WHAT A FINISH!!!
Kimber, Saige & Brooke
Bryson, Kaden & Spencer
McKenzie, Aspynn & Kaitlyn on the slidesTIME FOR SOME FUN FOR THE ADULTS.....Driving the kids around the go-kart track...
I thought this pic was funny because you can see my pregnant belly sticking out of the buckle. I wasn't going to let someone else do this instead of me though....I LOVE GO KARTS!!!!
Getting ready......
And we're off.....I was driving Trinitee
Jake trying to pass Kaitlyn (Jake was driving Aspynn)
Kaden coming up on Kaitlyn
Kaden did an awesome job....he was a little nervous about driving one of the big cars but he did GREAT!!!

Can you see Jake's are up? He was soooo proud of himself for passing Kevin and Bryson....now he was out for ME!!! (Just as a side note....I think he payed Kimber and Brooke off in advance because they would try to hold Kevin and I back, but would just let Jake pass right on by)
Now I have been passed by both Kevin and Jake....WHAAAAA?

Kaden racing his own little race....
By this point I have been hit twice and spun out....I am being LAPPED.....there is nothing worse than being LAPPED so I hold them off.....
I thought this pic was funny because you can see my pregnant belly sticking out of the buckle. I wasn't going to let someone else do this instead of me though....I LOVE GO KARTS!!!!
Getting ready......
And we're off.....I was driving Trinitee
Jake trying to pass Kaitlyn (Jake was driving Aspynn)
Kaden coming up on Kaitlyn
Kaden did an awesome job....he was a little nervous about driving one of the big cars but he did GREAT!!!
Can you see Jake's are up? He was soooo proud of himself for passing Kevin and Bryson....now he was out for ME!!! (Just as a side note....I think he payed Kimber and Brooke off in advance because they would try to hold Kevin and I back, but would just let Jake pass right on by)
Now I have been passed by both Kevin and Jake....WHAAAAA?
Kaden racing his own little race....
By this point I have been hit twice and spun out....I am being LAPPED.....there is nothing worse than being LAPPED so I hold them off.....
















1 comment:
Happy birthday....what a fun day we had...the best part had to be the gokart races!! We will have to go back for a rematch!!
Post a Comment