Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Farm In The Dell

On Sept 10 I took the kids to the Farm In The Dell. We LOVE the Farm In The Dell because it is a fund raiser/charity event that raises money for people with disabilities and my kiddos get to go have a fun day without any work on my part. We got there around noon and here are some of the fun things my kids did.....


First they went to the pumpkin patch and picked a pumpkin. This year they decided not to paint it because they want to try to carve them
Saige LOVES the green ones (I am more of an orange girl myself)


Then we went to the Home Depot Kids Project so the kids could build a little crate box


They thought it was sooooo much fun!!! Saige really surprised me. She was able to do the whole project without hardly any help!!!


I LOVE Kaden in sunglasses!!! He looks toooo cute!!! He really enjoyed building the crate.


Here are my proud kiddos


Then we were off to miniature golf


I usually get involved and help show them how to hold it etc. but this year I told them if they wanted my help I would help, if not....they could do it however they wanted to (needless to say they did NOT want MY HELP)

They loved playing the mini golf


Then Aspynn went fishing for ducks


While Kaden and Saige shot the cork gun (Kaden wasn't very impressed after shooting the 22


Then Aspynn challenged both Kaden and Saige to a duck race


We were all pretty surprised when Aspynn beat both of them!!! (Aspynn can't stop talking about how she beat both Kaden and Saige)


Then we had lunch



After lunch we played a few more games and then we left to go help Jake load some wood up for his Dad. We had a great time at the Farm In The Dell!!!

No comments: