Tuesday, September 6, 2011

AUG 30 ~ First Day of School

This year the first day of school was on Tuesday August 30. The kids were very excited(especially Aspynn since she FINALLY gets to go to Kindergarten). It was an interesting morning because Jake had forgotten to set his alarm and luckily Kaden woke up at 7:25 to go potty or we the year would have really gotten off to a bad start. As it was were were BARELY on time, but we make it (do you notice the small hint of me patting myself on the back).


Anyhow...here are some pics of the kids on their first day....remember we were running behind so there are only a few and I forgot to get some without their jackets on until school was over.


3 excited kids to go to school
Kaden was a little nervous about being in the 4th grade, but he will do AWESOME!!!


Aspynn was just beside herself!!! She could barely wait to get to school!!!


Saige was really excited as well. This year she is going to be in the same class as her two best friends (her eyes are closed in this pic, but remember I was out of time and this was all I took)


One more quick one in front of the school....aren't they adorable!!! Kaden and Saige are soooo excited that Aspynn is going to school with them now!!!


First we dropped Kaden off. Here he is with his friend Clayton


Then we dropped Saige off.....


Then I mustered up the courage to take my baby to her class. She was soooo excited!!!! Sadly for me my most independent child is my baby. She was READY for me to leave and let her start her first day!!! Here she is hanging her backpack up



Then her coat


Then she found her desk. Can you tell how excited she is by the look on her face? She was READY to start the day!!! BRING ON THE KINDERGARTEN FUN!!!


One more pic before I go (this is where she started to ignore me so I would go away)


After leaving her classroom I didn't really know what to do with myself. I had no children in tow, no where I had to be, nothing to do, no one to take care of.....so I slowly walked through the halls and stopped to talk to all the parents I knew and then finally I was out of options so I headed home. On the way home I called my Mom to complain about the loneliness. When I got home I came inside deciding to be tough and when I heard the silence I sat down and cried for a little while. I can't figure out where time has gone. I sure do miss my kiddos when they are in school. Lucky for my I only have to wait until December and then I will be VERY busy with this new little baby!!!


After school I went to pick them up.....


Aspynn waiting in line to leave the classroom. She HAD such a great day!!!



Leaving the school and excited to come back tomorrow!!!


Saige wanted a pic taken of her as well leaving school on the last day. I sure am proud of my kiddos!!!

No comments: