Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aug 6 ~ Camping?

The kids have been dying to go camping and last year at Island Park our tent was DESTROYED so Jake came up with a different plan. He ask the kids if they wanted to go sleep outside on the trampoline. Now....as their Mom I worried about this because I just KNEW they were going to wake up in the middle of the night and be scared and want to come inside (and Jake and I were going to sleep in the house) and I was going to have to go out and get them. Well....the kids DIDN'T wake up AT ALL!!! They actually slept in by camping standards. I was soooo proud of them and they had sooooo much fun they actually decided to do it again the next night!!!!


All tucked in and ready for bed
Burgee giving Saige kisses goodnight

No comments: