This last weekend my Mom, Aunt, and Grandparents came up to visit for Kaden and Saige's Birthdays. We were so excited to have them!! While they were here we went on the Gates of the Mountains tour. Jake and I have done it in the past with his family and really enjoyed it so we were excited to go with my family this time.
Me, My Mom (Kandee), Kaden, My Grandpa (Lorren), Grandma (Eve) and my Aunt Kari in front of where you board the boat for Gates of the Mountains.
Our family in front of the boat
I just really liked this limestone rocks. I thought they were really cool!!
This is a picture of some of the really old pictographs left of the canyon walls. Our tour guide said they were drawn with animal blood, urine, clay, mud and some other yucky stuff.
This is the "Elephant of the canyon". Of course it is just the limestone rocks, but it really does look like an elephant head and trunk.
This was really funny.....the tour guide was talking about Bald Eagles and pointing to a nest and just as he was talking about them this Bald Eagle flew out and flew around us for a little while. It was really cool!!!











1 comment:
That last picture of your kids is so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow.
Post a Comment