August 23 Jake drug our family on a hike to Refrigerator Canyon. I emphasize drug because no one was very excited to go, least of all me!!! So anyhow....we loaded up in the van and drove, I would assume, 30 miles to the trail head. I still wasn't excited about this hike, but by this point everyone else was so I put on a happy face. Well....Jake wins because it was a BEAUTIFUL hike!!! I had soooooo much fun taking pictures and enjoying the scenery. Thank goodness he is so determined with some things. Anyhow....we hiked up approx. 1 mile and then turned around and went back to the car. It doesn't seem to take long for Saige's little legs to get tired. Anyhow...it was a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed taking them!!!
Aspynn really wanted out of the backpack...so we finally decided to let her hike with the rest of us. It was no problem for her to keep up because I was a slow poke taking pictures anyway.Aspynn looking cute for a picture.
I can't decide if I like this picture of Aspynn or not. She looks too old to be my baby!!!
Daddy and his girls.
Aspynn enjoying her freedom to run.
Saige trudging along in Grandpas shirt (she fell in some water and got hers wet and Grandpa just so happened to have an extra, what a boy scout he is, ALWAYS PREPARED)
Kaden ALWAYS has more energy than everyone else so Jake and I had him play a little game this time. We had him hike in between us and he had to run back and forth between us and tag one of us before he could run back to the other one and tag that one. Well...our idea worked and we wore him out.
Kaden giving me a second of his precious time to take a cute picture.
Now here is where I have to be honest with myself. I must have taken too many pictures because this is a picture of everyone waiting for me. Isn't it funny how even Aspynn looks bored waiting for me. Oh well...I enjoyed myself!!!
Saige and Grandpa hiking through the actual canyon. It was VERY cold in there (hence the name).
Grandpa helping Saigee through the canyon. Water runs through the middle of the canyon so no matter where you step you are walking in water but the kids were always trying to keep their shoes dry.
Jake and Aspynn walking through the canyon.
Scenery/Wildlife We Saw On Our Hike














1 comment:
Your kids do look so big. Especially Aspynn. I like her hair in a pony tail....so cute. Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!!!!!
Post a Comment