Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Ridge Ride

Now this ride was quite a bit harder than Willard Creek because the first mile of it is UP HILL. I did know this beforehand so I convinced Jake's Dad to take me about 15 minutes earlier than some of the others so I could get a head start. Well that was just enough to get me to the "top" just about the same time as the others got there. I am enjoying the bike rides, but most of the other guys are in excellent shape. Anyhow...this was another beautiful ride. Here are some of the pictures Jake and I took while up there. **I think my passion for biking has a lot to do with the picture taking opportunities (the sad part is I only take my old camera that Saige dropped in the bath a few years ago)**.
Jake coming up over the last hump of the UP HILL (most of us walked this so it was really impressive that he was able to bike all the way up it)
Here I am
This picture is pretty blurry but Jake really likes it so I put it on here

I REALLY like the scenery in this picture
I was all alone and I liked the scenery here so I jumped off my bike grabbed my camera and took the picture. Isn't it beautiful!!!

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Man, you're a trooper. Good for you! I would be dying. Biking makes me so tired!