Monday, August 18, 2008

The New Favorite Toy

Kaden and Saige have really been enjoying their scooters they got for their birthdays!!! They are constantly asking if they can go out and ride them. I am really enjoying it except for now Aspynn wants one too!!!


Kaden has become a little daredevil on his scooter. He likes to get going as fast as he can and then bail off before he crashed into something. I am trying to get him to calm down a little on it. He sure is growing up fast!!!

Saige is just out for a joyride. She likes to pretend like she wants to do what Kaden is doing, but really she just wants to mozie around.

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

I can't believe your kids are wearing jackets and there is a cover on your pool. Man I wish it would cool down here. 104 degrees today, thanks a lot! Cool scooters and helmets!