Kaden was very excited to start school (but at the same time a little scared, he just didn't mention it much). Well...I have to admit it was harder for me than it was for him!!!! I had the alarm set for 7am and Jake pushed snooze before I heard it so I didn't get up until 7:10. Then I hurried and woke Kaden up, made breakfast, finished making his lunch, asked Jake to please give Kaden a Father's Blessing before school and then hurried him to the bus stop (his bus picks him up at 7:47. Well...we waited and waited and waited and the bus never showed so finally at 8:05 the other lady at the bus stop and myself loaded all the kids from the stop up in our cars and took them all to school. Then I came home and was sad that my little boy has started 1st grade. I just can't believe it!!! He is growing up sooooo fast. I just can't believe that next year I will be sending him and Saige off all day long!!!
Kaden in the car getting ready to go to the bus stop (normally we will ride our bikes but this morning we were running too late)
Waiting at the bus stop

This is where I became the bus and all the kids were piling in the van
still piling in the van
Kaden is walking up to the school. What a big boy!!!

One more picture please = )
Kaden is always willing to let me have another picture.

The girls were sad that Kaden went to school and they didn't but during breakfast this dog came and hung out with them. As you can tell they spent more time paying attention to the dog than they did eating, but it took their mind off Kaden being gone so it was OK.
Home from school Finally!!!


Kaden & the girls ready to walk home from the bus stop
Kaden had a great first day at school!! He really liked his teacher and he made 2 new friends, Hayden (who is in our ward at Church Wahoo) and Taylor (I don't know him yet). He loved having P.E. today and making lots of fun things in class (they made animals, Kaden's was a mouse, that makes noise from a string, a cup with a mouse face on it and a paperclip then they had a band). I think he will be alright!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It seems like yesterday when you had Aspynn! That is crazy.
Post a Comment