Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Mayan Adventure

For dinner while in SLC we went to the Mayan. It was soooo much fun!! The kids LOVED it!!! It had nothing to do with the food, the kids LOVED the divers!! They thought it was soooo cool watching the shows that the divers put on. The male diver would come to the side every so often and ask the kids where they wanted him to dive from. They thought it was sooooo neat.


This is where to diving performances are done. It's AMAZING to watch!!!

Saige being silly.

Aspynn showing off her dirty mouth.
Kaden smiling for the camera.

What good kids I have, always willing to pose for the camera.

Grandma Yearsley & Saige.

Jake, please can't we just take a nice pic?
Thank You!!

Jake's reward for behaving himself so I can have a good pic of the two of us. Silly boys!!!

3 comments:

Anjeanette said...

The Mayan is really fun. I have been there with my sisters, and we loved it. I need to take my kids. Glad Jake finally cooperated with taking pictures. Man, your kids listen better than he does. :)

Anonymous said...

LND1938WE ENJOYED THE PICTURES. AND JAKE COOPERATING FOR A PICTURE, FOR A CHANGE
YES WE LOVE THE MAYAN AND HAVE MANY FOND MEMORIES OF IT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
GREAT PICTURES , KADEN, SAIGE AND ASPYNN. AND MOM AND DAD
LOVE GRANMA & GRANDPA

Wendy said...

This looks like alot of fun. We are going to have try it out next time we go to Salt Lake.