After we got home from Saige's dance class today the girls were begging to go outside and ride bikes so I reminded them that it is only 35 degrees outside but they insisted on going out. So....we went out and rode bikes and played until the girls got cold (about 30 minutes). Here are some pics of our fun!!
I convinced the girls to take a pic before getting the bikes and stuff out.
Aspynn LOVES her bike (we found it at the dump and she wouldn't let us leave without it).
The girls taking a silly picture.
Saigee smiling for the camera (she just looks soooo much older with her new haircut).
Aspynn thinks she is as old as Kaden & Saige.
Aspynn looking for something fun to play with out in our messy garage.










4 comments:
I agree! She looks WAY older with the new do! Very cute!
I can't believe it is still so cold there. It is trying to warm up here...and we love it. I can't believe it snowed there...crazy. Glad your kids are still having fun though.
So I went and got Ashley's hair cut last night. Kindof the same as Saige. A-line with the stack in the back...looks really cute. Better than I thought it would. I will post pictures ... :)
It looks real cold to me, Its 80 here today, where are there big coats, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Dad
I can't believe you found a decent bike at the dump! That's a great deal! Especially when Aspynn loves it no matter what!
Saige is cute at the beginning of one of those videos where it looks like she's stopped to pose for a picture and you've got to encourage her to keep riding. She must be used to mommy snapping lots of photos!
Post a Comment