Monday, March 30, 2009

So...This Is What Spring In Montana Is Like...?

Since we got so much snow yesterday the girls and I decided to go outside and enjoy it. So we played in the snow and went sledding. Here are some of the pics of the girls out playing in the snow.






We have a few places the kids like to sled in the front yard and the girls like the little sledding hill (which is fine it's less to climb back up). So I took Aspynn on one sled and Saigee went on the other one. After a while Aspynn decided she wanted to sled alone but here are some videos of us sledding.



Then after a little while the girls decided they wanted to slide on the packed snow on their bums. It was soooo cute, a homemade slide. How much better can it get?


Here is a short video of the girls sliding down the hill without sleds. They are soooo cute.


Now this doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me but Aspynn LOVES to ride her bike so having to fight with the snow is just a small obstacle in her mind. Here are some pics of her our riding her bike in the snow. What a silly little girl.

Just before I took this video I ask Aspynn if she wanted to go inside and she said, "Why, are you 2?" I said, "No, are you 2?" She said, "Yeah, I'm 2, and I want to ride my bike some more". I guess you can't understand unless you are 2!!!

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Crazy!!! I can't believe there is that much snow. My kids are wearing light jackets to school right now. Again.....crazy! At least your kids are having fun in the snow still. :)

Jentch said...

I could NEVER live there. I admire you for moving there. Glad you are doing well. I also love the new family photo at the top looks great.