We recently went to Salt Lake for my brother and his family to go to the temple and while we were there we were able to visit the Clark Planetarium. It was soooo cool!! The kids thought it was amazing!!! They loved walking on the moon and weighing themselves to see what they would weigh on other planets and going to see the dinosaur 3D movie. What a good time.
Aspynn trying not to lose her balance walking on Mars.
So it was interesting to learn that since Kaden weighs 52lbs on Earth he would weigh 1443lbs on the Sun. HOLY COW!!!
Since Saige weighs 56lbs on Earth she would weigh 1571lbs on the Sun.
Grandma and the kids at the 3d Dinosaur movie.
Aunt Kari and the kids at the 3d Dinosaur movie.
Mom and the kids at the 3d Dinosaur movie. Aspynn was soooo funny at the movie because she was constantly reaching out and trying to touch the 3D images. At one point I thought she was going to hit the lady in front of her. It was really funny. I was having a hard time watching the movie because she was so entertaining.










1 comment:
That is so funny. I could see Aspynn doing that. I love that Saige weighs more than Kaden. Our skinny little boys. I took Ashley to the Dr. the other day, and she weighs 52 pounds. Crazy!
Post a Comment