Aspynn loves Beyonce's - All The Single Ladies song. She asks me to play it on youtube all day long. She loves to sing it, dance to it and watch the video. She is sooooo funny. In this video she picked the outfit, the song, and she choreographed her own dance moves (based on what Beyonce does) and don't miss her back up dancer that walks through during the video (she dressed him up as well). Anyhow....I think this is sooooo cute!!!
I love you Aspynn!!!










4 comments:
This will be going on her wedding video someday, right? :o)
What a cutie! She's got flare!
That is Awsome...also will help me get the image of a surtain man in a black leotard out of my head every time I hear that song...love Aspynn much better..tell her we love it please!!!
I would pay for this concert!!! EXCELLENT!!
ha ha ha! That is awesome! She has some serious moves!
Post a Comment