Thursday, January 1, 2009

How old are you?!?!?!?

Today we were outside sledding with the kids and having snowball fights etc. and I tried to get a decent picture of Jake and I together. This should only take a second was my original thought, well....Jake changed that. I am telling you.....if you try to take a picture of this Man he cannot be serious.....So....these are a few of the pics I got in the process. I figure if he is going to be silly, I'm gonna publish silly on my blog = )

Yeah I know...my hair looks flat and kinda silly, but it was snowing and I had a hat on before the pics were taken so try to overlook that part.







1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Nathan and I just went sledding last week and took a couple of pictures together (one posted on my blog), but you don't want to see the first one we took. Seriously, they are like kids. I guess, good thing they still like to be goofy. :)