Monday, January 26, 2009
Saige & Kimber
Tuesday after dance class Saige & her friend Kimber wanted to go to lunch together so Lupi (Kimber's Mom) and I decided that would be ok. We went to Burger King and had lunch then Saige ask if Kimber could come over and play a little more. So we brought Kimber home and the girls had sooooo much fun together. They are in the same class at church, the same dance class and they will go to school together next year so I am extremely happy they are becoming such great friends.
Saige smiling for the camera.
Saige & Kimber
Playing on the scooters (the kids made a rule that whenever they have friends over the friends get to have first pick of what they want to do or which toy they want to play with. I'm glad the kids made the rule so I didn't have to).
Kimber chose the princess scooter and Saige took the Spiderman scooter. Saige is sooooo easy to please she really didn't care.
Next they decided to play on the new Twister bikes the kids got for Christmas. They had sooooo much fun. Kimber didn't want to get off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I am so glad she has found a good friend that will be in classes with her. I can't believe how tall she is....crazy. I am jealous of that big cement pad you have to play on....my kids would be in heaven. :)
It is good to know that I am not the oly one that has girls that like to do things like spit and stuff. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It is fun keeping up with your blog.
WOW She is tall!!! It is so fun to have a good little friend for your kiddos huh? It looks like they have a LOT of room to play out there, it looked like fun to me.
Post a Comment