I love to celebrate Christmas with family....LOTS of family, so, on Christmas Eve when Jake finished up at work we jumped in the van and set off on our 8+ hour journey to my Mom's house in Boise. When we arrived the kids opened their new pj's and set out some cookies and milk for Santa, a little
reindeer food for the deer and headed off to bed. Christmas morning when we got up the kids opened and played with their Santa gifts and waited for Uncle Greg and his Family to show up to open the rest of the presents. It was a lot of fun!!! Traditionally we opened gifts one at a time youngest to oldest. I made collages of the day
because there were too many fun pictures to choose from. The sad part is I just now realized I didn't get ANY pictures of the kids looking at their Santa gifts (I was busy running the video camera). Oh well....I guess we can't have everything.

Aspynn was probably the most fun to watch on Christmas. She is still young enough that she can't ever remember this happening before so it's like her first Christmas ever. She was sooooo excited!! She would rip the paper off the gifts and throw it across the room (well as far as she could anyhow....). She was just sooooo excited with every gift!

Saige soars with emotion all the time and Christmas was no different. She would open a gift and excitement would consume her. The teddy bear she got came from her Primary Teacher and she was sooooo excited about it because Kaden had gotten the exact same bear from his teacher at school a few days before and she really liked it. Anyhow....she was a lot of fun to watch on Christmas as well.

Kaden is just old enough to anticipate Christmas enough that once it is here he is all smiles for the entire day. He was thrilled to be there with his cousins, opening gifts from Santa and family. There is just no possible way he could have beamed any more than he was. I would have loved to be able to see "Christmas through his eyes".

This was the deal maker. This was the BEST GIFT we have EVER been given!!! Grandma
Yearsley got us a
Wii!!! The kids were
soooooo excited!! You better believe there hasn't been hardly any time that they (Daddy included) aren't playing with the
Wii. Thanks Grandma!!
No comments:
Post a Comment