Ok so I am now calling this an igloo because I have been inside and seen that it is big enough for Aspynn to stand up in, big enough for our entire family to fit in and it's shaped just like a real igloo. Anyhow....Jake has done an awesome job!!
Around 7pm last night Jake called a "Family Meeting". He wanted all of us to go outside in the dark and work on the igloo as a "FAMILY". I wasn't too excited but everyone else was so out we went (IN THE DARK). After a few minutes of working on it the light he was using went out. To make things a little worse Jake was in the snow cave and he had blocked himself in there with some of the snow the kids were in the process of shoveling out. Well....they all freaked out that Dad was stuck in there and so I told them I would go find another light bulb. Anyhow...after 5 minutes or so I was able to find one and then we were able to finish digging Dad out of the igloo.
The kids all climbed in to be with Dad inside the igloo (it was sooooooo much warmer in there than outside). This is when Jake and the kids start teasing me about being afraid to go in (What a nice family I have = )
Jake and the kids in the igloo (I was toooo scared to go in. I am afraid of it falling on me)
Measuring how deep the igloo is.
I took a picture of Jake and Aspynn outside the igloo looking in at Kaden, Saige and I.










2 comments:
That looks so fun. I love the picture of Aspynn on Jake's lap, all bundled up. She look so funny....almost like a dummy sitting there. Like the videos also. Fun family activity....right Kim??? :)
Ok, I would have been scared too!!! I have never lived in weather that you could do that with snow, so to me, that would surely fall on me. I am proud of you for going in...I still wouldn't have. You brave girl.
How fun to do that as a family!
Post a Comment