This year Saigee ask Santa for a Cupcake Maker and as Santa almost always does, he delivered the Cupcake Maker. Saige was a lot more excited than Mom was, but in the end we all had a good time helping Saige make cupcakes. The set included TONS of cupcake making tools and Saige just LOVED IT!!!
Saige getting ready to make cupcakes with Mom. She was very specific that I was just her helper!!

I don't think I have seen her this excited in a long time. She was non-stop
grins.
Saige also recruited
Aspynn as a helper. She told
Aspynn that she could put the cupcake liners in the pan but that was ALL!!!

I helped
Saige measure the ingredients and she put them in the bowl and mixed them up.
Saige chose
carrot cake cupcakes. She was
sooooo excited.

I was recruited to pour the batter into the cupcake liners,
Saige didn't want to make a mess.
Saige was
soooo excited that the kit came with a oven
mitt. She was afraid I wouldn't let her put them in the oven but she ask anyway and I told her that if she was very careful she could put them in the oven. She did a great job!!!


The kit also came with a frosting thing that
Saige just loved!!! It was actually pretty cool because
Saige was able to make the cupcakes with little help but a lot of observation (my kids love for me to watch them do everything)

She just had to use the frosting knife the cupcake kit had in it.

Finally the finished product!! Good job
Saigee!!!
1 comment:
How fun. Sometimes I wish I had a little girl to do fun things like that with. My boys are only interested for a few minutes and just want to eat the cookie dough (or whatever it is) and the finished product...not liking to help. It looks like she loved it. You are such a good mom Kim!!!
Post a Comment