Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Hard being 2

Aspynn was having a rough day yesterday for one reason or another. Anyhow....her whole day was filled with throwing fits and crying. Anyhow...she had been begging and begging to take a picture with my old little camera (it was dropped in the tub by Saige when she was about Aspynn's age) and I finally allowed her to take 2 pictures but then I told her she was all done and took it away. Well....she just LOST IT!!! Here is a video of her showing just how hard it is to be 2. We have all been laughing our heads off at how funny her fit was in hindsight.

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

That is hilarious. Someone did not get enough sleep.:) I love the look on her face when Jake walks in.....busted!

KassiahMyers said...

I can honestly say I have never seen her throw a fit in person. It seems Anna is the only one ever freaking out. So this video makes me feel good that my child is not alone! It is tough being a 3 year old!