
Monday, January 11, 2010
Kaden's Two Front Teeth
There is no other way to say this so I am just going to say it.....Kaden is a BABY about losing his teeth!! When he has one that is loose he won't even consider letting us pull it out. It is a fight to the death with him. Well recently he has learned that if he just pulls it back hard with his bottom teeth that it gets really loose and then if he bites on it while he eats it will fall out, so that is how he does it now. Well....December 28th while out to dinner at Applebee's Kaden lost one of this front teeth while eating a french fry. So after we got home from the funeral etc. I decided we better take a pic of him with his one tooth missing. Well...when he smiled for me this is what a saw.....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Kaden, I can't believe you have now lost them both!!! I'll bet you can hardly wait for the big teeth to grow in! Are you rich now????
Post a Comment