Monday, January 11, 2010

More Christmas Pics

I found a few more blog worthy pics that I wanted to post from Christmas so here they are.....

All the kids (except Jake the younger) dressed up in their cute Sunday clothes Aunt Kari got them for Christmas
Tristynn, Saige, Trinitee an Aspynn looking adorable!!

Kaden is the MAN in this group!!! The funny thing is on my side of the family he is surrounded by girls and on Jake's side of the family there are only boys. What a split!!!

My cuties!!

Kiara, Tristynn and Trinitee (Heather told me this is their "I Love My Aunt Kim" look. I think that is sooooo sweet = )

Kona looking FESTIVE

Saige wanted to try the same hat as Kona on. I think it looks better on Kona!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

What adorable kids...they look so nice in their Sunday best!! They all love getting their picture taken!