Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sea World

After 3 days at Disneyland we drove down to San Diego and went to Sea World one day and the San Diego Zoo the next. The kids LOVED Sea World!! Maybe not quite as much as Disneyland, but they had a blast here as well.

Our first stop was the sea lion show. The kids LOVED it!! They laughed their heads off the entire time (as you can hear in the video so did I and I was even trying to hold back because I was recording it). They thought it was soooo cool when the sea lions would dance etc. They were so cute to watch that it was hard to decide if I should watch the kids or the show.

Our next stop was the Shamu Show. I was the most excited about this one. We even sat in the "Splash Zone" but believe it or not we didn't get even a drop of water on us. The people just to the left and right of us got soaked, but Shamu didn't hit us. The kids weren't the least bit sad about staying dry though.


Kaden with Shamu and her Baby in the background


Kaden checking out the otters. The kids loved watching them swim around so care free.

I thought going to see a horse at Sea World was kind of funny, but the kids liked it!

The loved getting to pet the horse. Saige really loves horses.

We thought the hand prints in the ice walls were pretty cool. The kids stayed a while trying to see who could be the "strongest" when it came to holding there hand there the longest. Just look at Kaden's face. He had been there the longest and then I told the girls to hurry and put their hands back up there for a pic.

Jake and the kids in a little bear cave.

The kids loved being able to go underground and look through the glass at all the whales and sharks and everything swimming around. They thought that was really cool!!

They liked the "human conveyor belt" that moved you along s you looked at the penguins.

Saige on the gondola at Sea World

Jake, Kaden and Aspynn passing Saige and I

The kids in front of the pink flamingos at Sea World.

Saige and Aspynn on the space needle at Sea World. They loved going sooooo high!!

Walking on the "human conveyor belt through the shark exhibit

They loved seeing sharks swim right above their heads!

They couldn't believe how big this sharks mouth was!!

Saige cute as can be = )

Kaden thinks he is soooooo tall!!

We had just enough time at the end of the day to go to the last Sea Lion show and as you can tell Kaden was THRILLED!!!

No comments: