For Christmas my Mom bought Jake and I just what we wanted (for the second time). We are always wanting to do little upgrades around our house and one thing we always seem to want to replace is the chandelier above our kitchen table. We always seem to have really cruddy light fixtures above our table. Well....my poor Mom keeps getting us exactly what we want, but we move and then we want it again so she is never sure if she should get it for us. Well...Mom you got us just what we wanted. We are soooo happy with our new light above our table!!!
Here is a pic of the house with our old light fixture above the table (this pic was taken before we moved in)

Jake putting up the new light
Saige took this. You can see my arm holding up the light. Saige is my budding photographer!!
Jake is soooo handy. I find this soooo funny because he always used to make me nervous, but I have yet to ask to him to something that he couldn't. He has built us a table, put up light fixtures, put in new baseboards around our house, installed an over the range microwave, etc. etc. I am very thankful for my "Handy Man".While Jake was at it we realized we still had a light from our Cory Barton house in Meridian and decided to have Jake install that in the entry way. Ironically it matched the one my Mom got us for the dining room perfectly!!!
Here is the before picture














1 comment:
The new light fixtures look very nice. It helps to have a live in handyman. I had to look twice at the old light fixture picture as I didn't recognize the table and chairs until I realized that was before you bought the house...Now you need to stay put and enjoy the lights!
Post a Comment