Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Kids Love Youtube!!!

After school the other day I came upstairs and found Kaden and Saige happily watching youtube together. I love that they are starting to get along more. They could sit for hours and watch different youtube videos. Mostly they like to listen to the music (Alvin and the Chipmunks songs, Crazy Frog etc). The nice part is all I have to do is listen up to what they are choosing to watch to make sure none of it is inappropriate and every so often remind them that the neighbors don't want to listen.

Here are some pics of Kaden and Saige listening to Alvin and the Chipmunks on Youtube



I can't believe how quickly they are growing up!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

I cant believe how fast they are growing up either!! No wonder they know the songs so well.....brings a new meaning to sing a long!!!