Making her snow angelWednesday, January 27, 2010
Wishing For Warmer Weather
Today when Aspynn and I got home from helping in Kaden's class Aspynn said she wanted to go play out front. So I told her that she needed to come in and get all of her winter stuff on, which she did. Then when I let her outside to play she said he wanted her bike. I told her that her bike wasn't going to work well because of the snow. But, she insisted (of course!!). So I got her little red bike out and she attempted to ride it down the driveway. Well....that didn't work very well so when she got to the bottom she "fell" off and started making a snow angel. While on the ground she said she really wanted to ride her bike. I told her she is just going to have to wait until it warms up. Poor thing.....It was 10 degrees outside when I told her that (I left out the part about it being months away before that warm weather would be here).
Making her snow angel
Making her snow angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
Poor Aspynn! Really wish we lived closer so Cody and Aspynn could be miserable together...lol! Miss you guys...
Love, love, love her hat! Her determination to have fun despite the cold and snow is inspiring. :o) Everything you write about your cute girl shows she's got tons of personality. What a doll!
Aspynn, you are such a trooper....that is alot of work! You can come to Grandma's house, I don't have any snow and you can ride both the scooter and the bike!!
Post a Comment