Monday, April 5, 2010

Frosting Easter Cookies

The kids were sooooo excited when Kari told the kids she was going to help them make and frost sugar cookies. I can NOT make sugar cookies. It doesn't matter how hard I try, I can NOT make sugar cookies. As a matter of fact about 2 years ago Kaden's teacher volunteered me to make sugar cookies at Christmas time for his class and I got so frustrated and mad I can't even tell you. Anyhow...here are some pics of my HAPPY kids frosting sugar cookies.

Saige and Aspynn wearing their matching aprons that Aunt Monica made them.
Getting ready to frost cookies....

They were so careful

And did such a great job!!
I was shocked that they didn't just put as much frosting on as they could

Kaden made Ninja Bunnies

Aspynn made cute little frilly bunnies

Saige made very pretty flowers and Easter Eggs

And butterflies



Here are the finished products!!!
I think they look GREAT and they taste even better!!!

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Wow...lots of pictures and posts. Fun times at your house. Love all the cookies....they really are SO cute! I need to be better about doing stuff like that with my kids. Love the second picture of Saige...she looks gorgeous! Glad you had a great Easter. We did also and also went to some fun Easter egg "Hunts"...lol!

YEARSLEY said...

Oh Kim you must tell the kids what a GREAT job they did on the cookies!!! My girls PILED the frosting and decorations on..Trinitee was 2 fising the sprinkle jars. They had soooo much on that stuff was falling everywhere when you ate them....don't get me wrong, you saw them they were beutiful...but I do love your childrens flare for decor!!!