Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Saying Goodbye

This morning after Great Grandpa, Grandma and Aspynn finished eating their Birthday cake for breakfast, I asked Aspynn if she would like to get her picture taken with Great Grandpa and Grandma before they left for Boise. She said YES!!! They all went and sat on the couch together and this is the picture I took. Aspynn now wants to run to Costco to print the picture off so she can put it up in her bedroom. What a sweet girl she is!!! Anyhow...I just had to share this sweet picture!!

The it was time for the goodbyes......
First Aspynn gave Great Grandma a big hug....

Then a big kiss and hug for Great Grandpa.....

2 comments:

Grandma Yearsley said...

This is the part of the trip I hate the most.....darn those goodbyes!! I am glad she got a picture taken for her room. Now she will have to find a place to put it!

YEARSLEY said...

I agree...goodbyes stinck....but it does make the hellos GREAT! Miss you all!