So my Mom and Aunt Kari came up to Helena this last weekend and we had A LOT of fun!!! We went to Kaden's Basketball Game, then the Saige's performance at the Festival of Trees, then to lunch, then to the Stake Center to see all the Nativity Scenes they put up, then to The Carousel and finally to dinner. Well...I don't have any of the video off my camera to put on here yet, but I do have pictures of the kids at The Carousel. Just some background....The Carousel is a little ice cream shop with a really big Carousel inside. It has lots of different animals on it (not just horses) and it's really pretty cool. The kids were really excited but we knew we wouldn't be able to stay long because the rides were $1.50 per kid per ride. Anyhow...I went up to ask the guy about buying some tickets and he told me that if I could just wait about 10 minutes the rides would be FREE!!! Can you believe it?!?!?! Nothing like this EVER seems to happen to me. Free rides. Anyhow...we decided to stay and let the kids ride as long as they wanted. The free rides went from 5-7 so the kids started at 5 and went until about 6:30. I will tell you what....it's a TON of fun when it's free = )
Monday, December 8, 2008
The Carousel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
WOW- That looks like an awesome place. That is great it was free. I would have taken advantage of that also. Fun pictures....I bet your kids loved having your mom and Kari there.
Post a Comment