Well...I am really excited so I just had to post and tell EVERYONE that after 6+ years we finally are done with diapers and pull ups at our house.
~Kaden has been done with night time pull ups for about 3 weeks now
~Saige has been potty trained day and night for what seems like forever
~Aspynn has been out of diapers for about 2 months now and has been wearing pull ups to bed but hasn't had an accident in about 2 weeks so I think I am going to just try her in underwear and see how that goes
I am sooooo proud of my little munchkins. They are really growing up and doing it fast! Anyhow...just thought I would post a little blurb to tell everyone how proud I am of my kiddos!!!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Yeah!.....OK- I am jealous! I still have three....thank you very much. Happy for you! By the way, today I was put on the enrichment board as the canning specialist. I know...I laughed too. I will have lots to learn. I guess I have to do a monthly canning session with whomever wants to do it. We will see how it goes...
WOW!! That is Great news! Karina is still in pull-ups at night (but because of her Spina Bifida- it doesn't really count)and the girls are still in diapers full time...but we have started potty training. Who knows how long it will take with two of them!
Post a Comment