Friday, December 19, 2008

Kaden's Class Christmas Party

On Thursday I was ask (now...when I say ask, what I mean is there was a letter sent home and it said that they were having a Christmas Party and the kids bringing stuff were so and so and they were bringing such and such. Now this wouldn't have been so frustrating if (1) there weren't only 5 names of kids doing things and (2) it wasn't the one thing I CAN NOT make!!) to make and bring sugar cookies to Kaden's class for the kids to frost and decorate. So took Gingerbread Men and Candy Cane Sugar cookies in. Kaden was so excited because he got to pass the cookies out to everyone (the class rule is that if your Mom is the Helper Mom or if your Mom makes something for the class the child gets to be first or pass out whatever was brought). I was AMAZED at how grateful the kids were. I even got hugs and thank you's from the kids with no prompting (granted most of the kids know me because I help out in the class at least twice a month and Jake was their Basketball Coach) it was amazing. Anyhow....they all had a lot of fun!!!



Kaden, Ryan and Tate decorating frosting their cookies

Kaden putting sprinkles on his Gingerbread Man


Kaden had a lot of fun decorating cookies with his classmates!!

No comments: