Sunday, December 14, 2008
Saige's 2nd Dance Performance
Wednesday, December 10 was a CRAZY day at the Jenkins house. I had to be to a Presidency meeting in the morning, afterward I had to help out at Kaden's school, then I had to take pictures for some of the kids on Kaden's Basketball Team, then Kaden had practice and before his practice was over Saige had to be in Helena at a dance performance at one of the nursing homes. It was CRAZY to say the least. Anyhow...this was her second performance (the first was at the Festival of Trees). She did sooooo good this time (the first was hard because they combined two classes and the kids had never performed together or anything so that was strange. One girl freaked out and cried through the entire performance etc.) it was amazing!! She remembered her dance routine and she did really well. I videoed it so I will have to see about getting it off my camera and putting it up on here. Anyhow...here are some of the pics I took. She performed a dance to Frost The Snowman (which she LOVED dancing to that song).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
She looks so cute. What kind of dance exactly is she in? I need to put Ashley in something, and still can't decide what kind to do. She looks like she is really enjoying it. That is funny about Kaden...I could totally see Jordan doing that also.
Post a Comment