Ok so I was so excited to get our Christmas Cards done this year because I decided to do one of those picture Christmas Cards back in like August and I had all these great ideas too, like, an outdoors photo in the snow and I knew what everything would look like, well then I ran into what people mean when they say "MONTANA WINTER". Yeah....when it started snowing here it was already in the negatives and there is NO way you can take a family with little children outside and get any kind of a decent picture so anyhow....we dealt with the weather and put something else together. I thought it turned out well and was excited to get them in the mail...little did I know my kids were just as excited and wanted to help. So...I put a smile on my face and gave them all jobs. They helped put the return address stickers on, the cute little Christmas stickers on and stuff the envelopes. They thought it was so much fun. Who knew kids would be so excited about such simple little jobs. Anyhow...it was fun doing the Christmas cards as a family. 
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment