Monday, December 15, 2008

Our New Family Picture

Well...for anyone who knows me when it comes to taking pictures you will know that I HATE taking "mantel" photos in the house, but when it is -20 degrees outside you don't have many options. Anyhow...I think this turned out pretty well. There are a few things I would like to change, but I will give my family a few months recovery time before we do.
Our Family December 14, 2008

4 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Cute picture. Did you set up and take it yourself? Your hair looks so cute. Good job!

KassiahMyers said...

Hey, this picture turned out great! How did you get Jake to wear pants instead of shorts!:)

McPherson family said...

You guys are such a cute family. I love both of the family pictures. We are in Minnesota...
not where I want to be, but for a little while we will call it home. I am totally excited about our house. And I totally agree that you are a brave woman for living at your inlaws. Not that they are bad, just that it is hard to do that. On the other hand...at least you are able to stay there until you can get a house of your own. I hope all is well still. We have gotten 14 inches of snow and it has been -20 degrees or so a few times. Helena gets cold too doesn't it?

McPherson family said...

Ok, I read down further and got my answer...you are just as cold there. I am truely sorry!!! :):) I don't like it that cold!!!