Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas....

Well....we have been waiting and waiting for the regular "Montana Winter" and it has finally started!!! Tuesday morning I got up at 5:15 and went to the gym and it was raining and I thought that was pretty strange (it is Dec. in Montana it should be SNOWING), but when I left the gym around 6:45 it was just starting to snow. Well...I came home and did my regular morning routine getting Kaden up and ready for school and when he left around 7:45 it was still snowing. Well...I took these pics around 7:30pm and it was STILL SNOWING!!! Hello Montana!! My kids were sooooo excited!! They played and played in the snow. The only problem is that now that we have snow the kids keep asking when Santa will be here because Santa comes after the snow = ). Anyhow....they sure are loving the snow.


Kaden, Saige & Aspynn enjoying the snow together.
Aspynn making a snow angel

Saigee posing for a picture.

Kaden always has to make the biggest snowball....and needs to have it documented by having a picture taken with it.

1 comment: