Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hangin' Out With Grandpa

Grandpa is Saige's new best friend. They are constantly together helping each other out. Grandpa calls Saige his little helper because she is always tagging along beside him. If he is in the garden harvesting something she is right along beside him. If he is sorting ripe and unripe tomatoes she is right there helping him. If he is making Grandpa's Famous Brownies she is there unwrapping the caramels. If he is in the hot tub so is she. No matter what he is doing his "helper" is right there at his side. It is sooooo cute. I really appreciate his involvement with her. I know how important a Grandpa can be in a little girls life so I am glad that my Saigee has her Grandpa.

Saige going underwater. Grandpa is always coaching and helping the kids learn to feel more comfortable going underwater. And the best part is that he is A LOT more patient than I am!!
Saigee hangin' out in the hot tub waiting for Grandpa to come back from the bathroom

Saigee and Grandpa talking and laughing in the hot tub.


Saige warming up (don't forget it is only 18 degrees outside right now and she is only in a swimsuit). Look at all that steam = )

Happy to be alive!!!

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

I won't show Nathan these pictures of the hot tub.....he will be very jealous. Totally what he is wanting, especially as the weather gets cold. I love seeing Saige so happy...