Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 Peas In A Pod

I caught my girls having FUN TOGETHER!!! I was sooooo excited to see them playing and having fun and there was no fighting so I did what any Mom would do......I got my camera.Here are some pics we took.


Saigee is always willing to smile for me. What a cutie!!!

Aspynn can't stand to be left out so she wasn't far behind wanting her picture to be taken.
The girls were playing Ring-Around-The Rosy. They are sooooo cute when they are laughing and playing together.
One last one together. Saige LOVES to hold Aspynn. We try really hard to discourage this because Aspynn has gotten hurt soooo many times by it, but I thought this was a really cute picture when Saige boosted Aspynn up on her lap and they both started smiling.

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Love when they can play nicely together. Glad you think to take pictures of it. They are so dang cute. Love the pictures of them playing the Wii. That is what my family has looked like since we found Mario Kart.....yes, we found it on Monday night. So my kids have only had one full day to practice. They are dying to play Kaden, but say they need to practice since he has had a month to learn. Pretty funny. We will call you when they learn to at least stay on the track. ;)